Ryan, Rebecca, Tyler & Caleb Stowell
Ryan and Rebecca Stowell, and their two boys Tyler and Caleb, have been living in Chiang Mai Thailand since 2012. Originally coming to Thailand under a “Business as Mission” plan, God began to changetheir hearts as they began to build relationships in an Akha hill tribe community. After observing the poverty, lack of education, and vulnerability of marginalized people groups, Ryan and Rebecca heard the call to get involved. Since then, God has opened the door for them to open a new project under the Family Connection Foundation that will bring focused attention to an Akha community in three areas:
1. Poverty alleviation beginning with spiritual formation.
2. Giving kids from remote villages access to public education, and college education opportunities.
3. Development of sustainable practices through planting crops, raising animals, and creating viable business opportunities.
Thank You for partnering with us and our project,Seed of Hope, to bring hope and a future by sharing God’s love with the people of Northern Thailand!
Video November 2015
- Prayer for our children and this huge adjustment; this has been a big change for them.
- Clear vision for Ryan and Rebecca and our work here.
- Language learning; it is a very hard language with 5 different tones. 98% of the people we work with speak Thai and very little to no English.
To support by check:
CORD Ministries Intl.
P.O. Box 102
Wheaton, IL 60187
(With “Ryan and Rebecca Stowell” in the memo line. )