Michael & Nina Schaaf
Pastor in Milano, Italy
10000 N Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64155
via Belli 13, 20098 San Guiliano Mil, MI Italy
Mike & Nina have three children: Glori (1993), Jake (1995) and Max (1996). Michael now serves as the head Pastor and Elder of the Punto Luce church.
- Born in Denver, Colorado
- Lived in Israel 1970-73
- Saved at 11 years old
- High school student body president
- Lead student mission project to Honduras
- Enjoys carpentry and mountain climbing
- Married in 1990
- Treasurer for CrossWorld Italy
- Head pastor and elder at the Punto Luce church
- Born in Perth Amboy, NJ
- Saved at 5 years old
- Moved to Italy at 12 years old
- Attended American School of Milan
- Worked with her parents to plant a church
- Speaks English, Italian and French
- Enjoys the piano and baking
- Married in 1990
- Returned to Milan in 1996
Description of Work
Michael serves as the head pastor and elder of the Punto Luce church (name meaning light point or point of light) in Milano, Italy. Punto Luce is a daughter church of the Punto Lode mother church (name meaning Praise Point) which was founded by Nina's family in 1980. This is a dynamic growing metropolitan church of predominately first generation believers.
Milano is a diverse culture of Italian, Romanian, Spanish, and Korean.
- Attempt to constantly be making friends and contact with people in order to be able to evangelize them
- Open-air street evangelism
- Soccer - organizing games, playing and coaching youth
- Mountaineering / climbing club
- Teach investigative Bible studies
- Open doors for sharing the Gospel and open hearts to hear it and for a quick spread of the Gospel in Milan.
- Please pray for our youth groups as new leaders are emerging and they are growing in their abilities to disciple.
- Please pray for me as I present a seminar about the meaning of the Gospel to a group of (non-evangelical) Gospel choirs on the 14th of Nov. It is an amazing opportunity to bring the true meaning of the word "Gospel" to these people.
- Thank the Lord our Glori, Jake, and Max who are studying at college together.
- Pray for the impart that the christian ladies are having through the Bible study that Nina leads.
- Please pray that what is lacking in our financial support will be provided.
- Praise the Lord for He is truly good!