• That the Bible is the inspired Word of God. This means that God supernaturally guided the writers of Scripture to communicate His message.
• That the Bible is the only perfect rule for faith and conduct until Jesus returns.
• That Jesus Christ is the Son of God, supernaturally conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
• That there is only one true God, who eternally exists in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit, commonly called the Trinity. These three persons are truly equal in their essential being, and yet have separate and distinct functions.
• That man is fallen and consequently cannot please God apart from receiving salvation through Jesus Christ.
• That the death of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, completely satisfies God’s judgment (the death penalty) for our sin.
• That by faith any person can receive Jesus Christ and His provision of eternal life. His or her sin is forgiven, and that person is assured a home in heaven.
• That all will be resurrected: the saved to eternal bliss, and the lost to eternal damnation.
• That Christians will manifest a desire to please God with a walk of personal holiness and obedience to the Holy Spirit in expectation of the return of Jesus Christ.
For a more in-depth look at our doctrinal beliefs, read Pastor John Rysdyk's call to ministry and doctrinal statement here.