135 Granite Pt. Ct.
Kenai. Alaska 99611
I was born in Canada, and our family moved to Alaska in 1968.
I recently retired from 27 years of teaching preschool at a local Christian school. For the past 8 years I have had the opportunity of join the SOAR team for Stuff-a-Stocking outreach and outreach at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
After going on these trips I am so excited to come alongside the SOAR International Ministries family in ministry to the children and churches in Russia.
If you would like more information on the ministries and how you can pray for me please don't hesitate to contact me!
SOAR INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES:
SOAR seeks to fulfill the Great Commission in Russia and the former Soviet Union by:
- Encouraging and assisting local pastors and their churches in their ministries.
- Equipping local believers to continue ministry and discipleship in their communities.
- Evangelizing the spiritually lost to bring them to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Please pray God will provide additional staff for SOAR. Some of the job skills needed are - facility management, IT, Russian translation, graphics arts/web design, pilot, mechanic and more. Contact us if interested.
- Pray that the church in Provideniya will be registered, a needed step for SOAR to send teams to minister in this remote region.
- Pray for the work in Abkhazia where 8 pastors minister tirelessly on a very tight budget. Pray that many will find hope in Christ in this country.
- Pray that SOAR ministry opportunities - summer camp, discipleship ministry for orphan graduates, Abkhazia camp, Stuff a Stocking, Baskets of Hope and more will impact children with the Gospel and bring God glory in all we do.
- Pray that Russia’s new law will not impact SOAR’s ministry. The law was created to limit terrorism, but can be interpreted to be any “missionary” activity. So far, all is a green light for SOAR’s ministry.